Hello and welcome! If you’re here, you probably already know me. My name is Tiffany Boyer, but I’m better known as @quadtastictiff from Instagram, and the chronic Tasty food video re-poster on Facebook. If you follow me you’re well aware of my obsession with heavy weights, inspirational quotes, makeup, and my Rottweiler Lori… but your knowledge might end there.
What you might not know is that I am a normal person just like any other, regardless of any titles. I’m an avid bookworm with a hunger to blog and provide people with as much information as possible to help their make their lives better.
I want to be more than just an “IFBB Pro” bodybuilder. I want to make the world a better place by helping as many people as possible find their purpose and what makes them feel good- from the inside and out.
I’m riding this journey of life just as much as the next person. I’m trying, and finding, new ways each day to fall in love with life and grow- personally, physically, mentally and emotionally. And I made this blog in hopes to do the exact same for those who read it.
Things you may or may not know about me:
- I competed in the NPC for less than a year and was able to earn my Pro card after 11 months.
- I am an IFBB Figure Pro, who plans to make her Debut in the Spring or Summer of 2018.
- I’m a born and raised Floridian. The Ocean is my happy place.
- I’m a professional in inappropriate pajama wearing in public.
- I tend to bounce between too serious and not too serious.
- I don’t really believe in “right” or “wrong” as much as what “works” and what “doesn’t work”, & I think that’s different for every single person.
- If it has to do with Game of Thrones, Rottweilers, or American Horror Story: I am about the business.
- I am fascinated with the Vegan lifestyle, but I’ll probably never be able to give up chicken.
- I enjoy traveling, music, art, deep conversation, documentaries/podcasts/books, and experiencing new things.
- I was a Tri-Athlete: Volleyball, Softball & Basketball.
- I’ve owned pretty much every type of animal that’s legal.
- I now have two cats and one dog, which might grow in the near future.
- I also have a pet boyfriend who’s stuck around for 4 years so far, which makes me question his sanity. We frequently debate about how insane we drive each other.
Why the name “Find Your Feel Good”?
I believe that living a life that makes you happy and proud is all the truly matters– Whatever that entails. I created this blog in hopes to help you reading find your OWN “feel good”. To help build a better you from the inside out. To help you find what lights your soul on fire, or to at least spark a flame. To help you find what motivates, drives & inspires you. And to learn how to run with it.
“Focus on what’s important. Cherish the good times. Learn from the negatives, & if things don’t work out… never be afraid to take another shot.”
I appreciate anyone who reads this and I’d like you to know that I’m here for you as a friend. I do my best to create content that not only helps me navigate my way through my own journey, but also create content that will be helpful to you too. I don’t know everything; but I want to share my journey and my lessons learned throughout the way.
It’s taken me 26 years to find my own feel good, and I aspire to help as many people as possible find their own. I’m simply a girl who loves to workout, read, write, work hard and use my experiences to give hope to those who have been where I’ve been and to those who are interested in following the same path. I aim to use my life lessons to make the world a more positive, happy place.
Thank you again.
With love always,